19 days ago
- 2/01 - Dress as favorite movie/cartoon character
- 2/01 - PTO Afterschool Snack Sale
- 2/06 - 100th Day of School
- 2/08 - 1st Grade Literacy Lunch 10:55-11:15am
- 2/12 - Student Council Meeting 3:35pm
- 2/12 - PTO Meeting 5:45pm
- 2/13 - Domino's Pizza Night
- 2/15 - NO SCHOOL
- 2/18 - NO SCHOOL
- 2/26 - Student Council Meeting 3:35pm
- 2/27 - 6th Grade Shot Clinic
BOYS' BASKETBALL - GO TIGERS!
- 2/04 - at Arp Elementary 4:00-5:30pm
- 2/06 - at Freedom 4:00-5:30pm
- 2/13 - at Rossman 4:00-5:30pm
PRINCIPAL'S PAGE - Harry Petty
19 days ago
The faculty and staff offer students a variety of innovative programs designed to meet the needs of a diverse student body. These programs focus upon the development of skills that will enable our students to become lifelong learners and productive citizens. We are also working to improve our climate and culture through the use of a variety of support programs.
The current initiatives include implementation of the Professional Learning Communities, a team approach to the Guided Reading Program, an Extended Day Learning Program, Student Recognition Assemblies, MTSS (Multi-Tiered System of Supports), PBIS (Positive Behavioral Intervention and Supports), and AVID (Advancement Via Individual Determination).
AVID Philosophy: Hold students accountable to the highest standards, provide academic and social support, and they will rise to the challenge. AVID Mission: Close the achievement gap by preparing all students for college readiness and success in a global society. AVID's learning support structure is WICOR: Writing, Inquiry, Collaboration, Organization, and Reading. Visit www.AVID.org to learn more.
We welcome you to our website and hope that you will find this information helpful.