7 days ago
- 12/7 - Ugly Sweater Day & PTO Afterschool Popcorn/Snack sale
- 12/12 - PTO meeting CANCELED
- 12/12 - Domino's Pizza Night 4-9pm (S. Greeley Hwy location)
- 12/13 - KDG-2nd Grade & Select Band/Strings Music Program at 9:15am
- 12/14 - PTO Family Holiday Night in the gym 6:00-8:00pm
- 12/19 - 1st Grade Literacy Lunch 10:55-11:15am
- 12/19 - 4th Grade mini concert for PreK & KDG in the gym @2:15pm
- 12/20/2018-1/1/2019 - Winter Break
PRINCIPAL'S PAGE - Harry Petty
about 1 month ago
The faculty and staff offer students a variety of innovative programs designed to meet the needs of a diverse student body. These programs focus upon the development of skills that will enable our students to become lifelong learners and productive citizens.
The current initiatives include implementation of the Professional Learning Communities, a team approach to the Guided Reading Program, an Extended Day Learning Program, Student Recognition Assemblies, PBIS (Positive Behavioral Intervention and Supports), and AVID (Advancement Via Individual Determination).
AVID Philosophy: Hold students accountable to the highest standards, provide academic and social support, and they will rise to the challenge. AVID Mission: Close the achievement gap by preparing all students for college readiness and success in a global society. AVID's learning support structure is WICOR: Writing, Inquiry, Collaboration, Organization, and Reading. Visit www.AVID.org to learn more.
We welcome you to our website and hope that you will find this information helpful.